Of course that would not be breaking/going back on his word becouse if your policy changes then it is in effect a diferant policy......As with the jobs that have been created OR "saved" it seems like the goverment has found a way to say what the avg Joe wants to hear then do whatever they want to do but technacly not lie.........Looking at it from the outside it is a briliant stratagy and one that I think the next generation of politations will pick up on and run with.........Looking at it from the inside it scares the crap out of me not becouse of Obama (will/will not do) but who may come after him and what they may do
IMHO if we get Gov health care priviat insurence will over time drop out of the main stream and will most likly become suplmentry coverage.....think of it like the Gov plan will cover the basics but the priviat insurance will be the upgrade.
I am not anti Gov health care BUT I am unsure that it would/will be a net positive thing





Bookmarks